Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retirement Race Equiptment Sale (includes everything)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Race Equiptment Sale (includes everything)

Trying to help a racing family out with selling their entire race equiptment including a fully rigged 8.5 X 18 enclosed trailer with will carry 3 boats inside and 4 on top.I am going to market this trailer to the boat racers first at 2975.00 obo. It will include the jack, spare tire, and about a 300.00 set of trailering sway bars.It will also fit 6 to 8 motors as well, with some nice aluminum accessories.This trailer used to be owned by Rich Runne, and I am sure he could answer any further questions regarding the trailer. There will be more pictures of the boats and engines to follow as I get to them and get them out and cleaned up,, including the white boat(Hemp CSH or BModH, the orange boat(Hemp 20ssH), with 2 complete BMod motors and a complete 80 motor) I can be reached at 770 294 6154 to ask questions and make offers!( please call me as opposed to email)This equiptment has won several races and is competitive.
    Thanks
    Herb
    Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 03-25-2017, 10:08 AM.

Kevlars, are next, 2012 SRP Outboard LIfe Jacket(565 new) Large in great condition, 2012 SRP top and bottom Kevlars (470 new) large top and 38 bottoms in good condition with a small tear in on led, a set of full throtle kevlars which are in less than good condition , do not know the sizes, they all need cleaning but I will accept all offers, everything is going to be sold!!! 770 294 6154

Comment

More photo's

Comment

Do you have any Y80 3 blade props?

Thanks,
        Patrick

Comment

2012 SRP Large

Comment

Boats, carts, and engines to follow, misc gas cans , funnels, sponges, included in a whole outfit!
            Last edited by Herb Lanphear; 03-25-2017, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Thanks to everyone who inquired, Everything is SOLD, going to Oklahoma !!!!

Comment

Awesome!!!!! we love more racers in Oklahoma...

Comment

Originally posted by DrRick34-0 View Post
                  Awesome!!!!! we love more racers in Oklahoma...
                  Ooooooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.... always good to see the equipment keep on movin' down the lake.
                  sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Todd Stone who purchased the equipment is looking for a good 302 or 102 or 321 or 202. Doc Miller 1918791-1733

Comment

There is a 302 on ebay. Hill Marine.. $1997.00 Buy it now.
                      Last edited by runabout333; 03-30-2017, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• ZUL8TR
                        ZUL8TR commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Note : That engine is as raced in Japan never raced in US, metric prop shaft and what ever else needed for gear case and power head + ship.

Originally posted by runabout333 View Post
                      There is a 302 on ebay. Hill Marine.. $1997.00 Buy it now.
                      Also on Boatracingfacts.com...... Ron Hill also has a gear case for sale... Ron's # is 714-608-7147.
                      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
                      X