Retirement Sale 750 Mod Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Sale 750 Mod Runabout

750 Mod runabout, carbon fiber boat, Merc 44" motor, Kamato lower unit with 2 set of gears 1 to 1 and 1 tooth under, best prop, aluminum boat dolly, everything you need to win.. Fastest rig in the country!!! Everything is custom and best equipment money can buy. Even have a trailer available, life jack and cut suit, selling everything you need. call or text 912-677-3157 or email boataddict@gmail.com

Fastest rig in the country? I thought Rod Terzinski was the 750 Mod Runabout National Champion.

Comment

ah, joey, your recognition made me chuckle this morn. However , on that day, I considered myself to be the most fortunate with everything falling into place for the win. a great boat , a fast and strong motor, the right set up choices [ my bro Lars has a note book of references, I go by the best thought I have on that day which is in most cases a lucky pick ], I managed [was allowed ] to stay in the boat, I didn't hit any floating stuff [on that day], and with me, the best support and pit crew!! . And in the cockpit with me Dadeo and Lars [ not physically, I would have really been over weight compared to others]. So it's ok by me if Bob claims to have the best and "fastest" in the country. See you "really fast" guy's / gal's in Pleasant P. .

Comment

• racnbns
        racnbns commented
        Editing a comment
        Tells it like it is and runs it like it goes!

Bruce

I am looking for a mens small cut suit. I don't know if you are willing to sell separately?

Comment

Motor is sold, still have Carbon Fiber Runabout, best 750 R prop made, large cut suit and life jacket, Trailer, aluminum dolly.

Comment

• kampenracing
          kampenracing commented
          Editing a comment
          What gears is the prop for?

Prop is sold, trailer is sold, still have Fantastic Carbon fiber Runabout, you won't find another boat like this, it's out of my own mold. and still have life jacket and cut suit.

Comment

Working...
        X