O'Conner CMH for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Conner CMH for sale

Boat was built in 2004. Bottom redone using 1/2" honeycomb. Could use a little sand and paint on topside. Set up for Machined components tower. Boat currently holds 1 2/3 mi record. Can text more pics. $900. W hardware. Located in region 10 PM or email
    john3r2000@yahoo.com
    Maroney Racing

John, is this the post that you are referring to? They only stay on the front page (HOME) as long as there are no more recent posts above it. They remain in the forum they are posted to unless you delete them. They may however move down the stream as newer posts are made after the past post or response.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Although I responded about two minutes ago the post is already moving down the stream on the home page since other members are also posting to other posts on the forum. It was when I checked two minutes ago still at the top of buy sell forums, however it was long moved down before I commented. Forums are a fluid environment, things change all the time and no one post will remain at the top of the feed for long. January 9th in forum time is a long long time ago especially if things are getting busy or there are some really active threads. That is why we have the policy that every 48 hours you may "bump" your post back to the top of the forum, you may not do it more often however that way everyone has a chance to be seen.

Comment

Thats what I was trying to do, but I couldn't find it.. Thank You
        Maroney Racing

Comment

The easiest way for a person to find their own posts is to go to your user name at the very top of the page (like above the hydroracer banner) and click on the little down arrow head next to it. Then select My Recent Posts, you will then see a list of your recent posts and you can click on the burgundy colored title of the post to get to where you need to be. Hope that helps ~ Teresa

Comment

Length from the sponsons back on the wet surface ?
            100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

83 inches
              Maroney Racing

Comment

Bump t bump
                Maroney Racing

Comment

I've got a boat very similar to this one, might be a couple year older than yours. I bought it used in 2006 or 2007. I believe it has a foam core bottom, and I remember Bob O'Conner telling me that he had problems with the foam core coming apart.

For some reason I was under the impression that it would impossible to replace the bottom, but apparently I was mistaken. Can you tell me who replaced the bottom on yours?

Thanks.
                  Jake

Comment

Jake - Bobby Jr. can replace the bottom - I have done 2 myself -not that big of a job.

Comment

Hi Shawn- thanks for the information. This is your old boat I'm talking about, actually the one in my avatar.
                      Last edited by Jakeroub; 05-11-2017, 05:07 AM.
                      Jake

Comment

Working...
                      X