WTB "A" Stock Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB "A" Stock Hydro

Want to buy an "A" Stock Hydro for 200CC Class. Our Hemp developed a severe case of transom cancer and would need extensive surgery. Will need it for Lawrence Lake, WA (Region 10) September 16th.
    Bill Thomas
    classicmustangshop@yahoo.com

I couldn't get one to you that fast but how about a new Runnecraft for next season?

Comment

• SeaBat
      SeaBat commented
      Editing a comment
      Would love to have a brand new boat and a Runnecraft would sure fit the bill. I should of specified a used one at this time. I'm retired and my daughter, who is the driver, is awaiting news to see if she still is employed. So at the moment cost and time is a factor. I appreciate the offer and certainly will keep you in mind.
      Bill

• csh-2z
      csh-2z commented
      Editing a comment
      Hope everything works out for you.

Bill - what, not building one yourself (grin)??? Great winter project - think Sherri's old boat there is a goner, especially if the stringers on the port side are shot too (which I suspect)...

Missed you at Eatonville (good day Sat, blown off Sun afternoon). See you at Yelm.

Sane

Comment

• SeaBat
      SeaBat commented
      Editing a comment
      Shane- Rolls of duck tape and wadded up newspaper (The Oregon Daily Fish Wrapper). If we hold the boat up when starting and Sherri goes like hell it probably won't sink before she crosses the finish line. Great motivator to go as fast as you can(Rules of War).

Repair may be a winter project. May run a "Hydrobout" at Lawrence to finish the season.

Comment

There is an a hydro for sale on the ssoa swap and shop.
      Check it out and good luck.

http://southshoreoutboard.com/swap-shop/

Comment

Working...
      X