ASH & CSH boats & motors FS in NE PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASH & CSH boats & motors FS in NE PA

Check out "Mark's Race Boat stuff FS" on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Marks-Race-...9512124838577/
    No, I'm not quitting. Going to the dark side (500MH) and Bobby is running my Runne Craft in CSH/20SSH. Need room in the garage.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Do you have any props that would run well with a Sorensen c stock hydro and a Y80 or Y102?

Thanks,
    Patrick

Comment

Never ran an 80, but on both my 102's the R22 was the fastest (bent ear could easily be pounded out by Craig D, no stress crack), Q769 was a close 2nd in top speed, but dug a hair better out of turns. I ran, but don't have much data on D9.
      Mark 55P
      Team Tower
      Hydroplane Division

Comment

Do you recall what side the D9 fell on compared to the other two, as far as cornering or top end?

Comment

No, sorry. Never collected much data on that one. Got it the first year I raced. Traded PJ Tower for one of my hydro props. both of us ran faster though. He had a CSR. Go figure.
          Mark 55P
          Team Tower
          Hydroplane Division

Comment

Sent a PM.

Comment

I take it from the radio silence you did not care for the offer. Let me know what you want for both, the R22 and Q769?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry, been busy getting the Berwick race going. I hope to have the equipment there if anyone wants to check it out.
                Mark 55P
                Team Tower
                Hydroplane Division

Comment

So, I take it you will not ship?

Comment

• mark5pa
                    mark5pa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sure, I'll ship. Motors & boats would be a chore, HA! Props no problem. Let me get through this weekend at Berwick, I'll get back in touch with you. Thanks

Excellent, thank you. Enjoy your weekend!

Comment

Lowered prices on props.
                    Mark 55P
                    Team Tower
                    Hydroplane Division

Comment

I'm still interested, let me know what you want for both, the R22 and Q769. Email (forstroke@gmail.com) or PM

Comment

Working...
                      X