CSR or 500 mod Runabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR or 500 mod Runabout

Selling Deweys sweet McCortie Worm Chaser Copy. This boat is ready to win. Weighs 135 pounds. Set up to run a 102 or 302 with adjustable transom plate and a wood transom mounted tank if your running the fuel pump system. Has a 30 inch bottom. All numbers and Graphics are stickers so can just be pulled and you letter it up with your design. First $ 2800 takes it away. This one with a good motor will put you in the front row. Deweys committed to his Blue boat so this one goes. Call me if you have any questions about the deal. Always looking to help get someone a quality rig. 248-568-4622
    mike ross

Bumping this to the Top. This boat is a winner if you race CSR or 500MR. Turns on a dime with fin set up all worked out. This boat has basically one season on it. It has been it the shop standing up against the wall. Last time we ran it we brought to the divisional's. We let Tom Smith drive it and he finished 2nd behind Dewey with it. Said he couldn't believe how easy it was to drive. Don't build a boat with out a proven track record. Add motor an it will take you to the front of the pack. call me 248-568-4622 Mikey
    mike ross

Comment

after you boys tear up your rigs give me a call and we will put you in the front row with this proven CSR, 500MR. This ones a Cadillac to drive. Fin set up is what we have used for the last 20 yrs.
      mike ross

Comment

Working...
      X