Formula E Garage Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula E Garage Sale

Myself and Vicky are going to part company with some top notch formula E stuff. Give me a call 248-568-4622 if your interested in anything. Have a lead on the boat. Runne Craft formula E that's all mint with an 800 dollar paint job. Motor is one of Tim Kurz's personal ones. Its not all ported crazy just a little tweaking. The engine has custom brackets for throttle and timing. Has a Mod 50 flywheel. ( very hard to find and pricey if you can find one) The tower is a very short tower that bolts to the transom. Motor set up with an electric fuel pump. The carbs are off due to us trying a different manifold. They are the 45ss carbs. I have a bunch of extra parts that go to who ever gets the motor. The gear foot is a Bass foot. If it gets sold as a package it will be a sweet deal. The props are all of Kenny Rosado's.
    mike ross

Engine and Props are sold. Gear foot and Boat still available. You wont find a nicer boat anywhere. Totally redone just pull off the contact paper numbers and put your on and your ready to go with a sweet rig. Paint is a base coat cleat coat and the pinstriping was done by a custom sign painter. No reasonable offer will be refused on either of these last 2 items.
    mike ross

Comment

pm sent for lower unit. regard david

Comment

The props and powerhead are sold. Boat with tower and a bass gear foot. 1500 Takes it.
        mike ross

Comment

Dimensions: 13 ft long, 40 inch bottom with a 16 1/2 inch tunnel. 7 foot 6 inches from back of sponson to transom.
          mike ross

Comment

How much for foot and tower only?

Comment

bass gear case is now on the blocks for 650 bucs
              mike ross

Comment

Ok everything is sold but the boat. I don't know were you can get a sweet boat like this for under a 1000 bucs. This could be used in 750 hydro or 850 hydro. Being 13 foot long it would make a great beginner boat for 750 hydro or maybe a Tahatsu . It was built by John Runne for 850 hydro were he ran a modified 45ss. First guy with 900 bucks takes it home. It might be a great boat for a Driving School. Some of the Modified Clubs like IOA might see this as a good fit for something like that.
                mike ross

Comment

Everything is gone!!! thanks for the looks and inquires. Still have some C runabout stuff we are parting with. Give me a call if you need good CSR or CSH stuff.
                  mike ross

Comment

Working...
                  X