Wiseco 75th Anniversary, looking for 50's BSU Hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiseco 75th Anniversary, looking for 50's BSU Hull

Wiseco will be celebrating the companies 75th anniversary this summer. They are looking for a B Stock Utility Hull to display permanently at their HQ in Mentor, Ohio. I met Clyde Wiseman back in the early 50's but never raced against him. The company had an Evinrude Speeditwin restored for the 70th anniversary, but would like a hull contemporary with Wiseman's time of racing. I don't know what he ran although I suspect it was a Speedliner. Gary Orloff is working with Wiseco to try and find a hull and also get more information on Wiseman's racing activities. He can be contacted by phone at 440-667-5548. I'll get his email next post. Thanks Jack Deck 100S

This might be a candidate? I ran across this rig yesterday while spelunking for Mercury parts in Southern WI. Early 1950's. Seller seems reasonable. I would be happy to introduce. charles.petersen11@gmail.com

Comment

For details about Mr. Wiseman's history and boats he ran, contact Charles Strang.
      Fred Hauenstein

Comment

Thank you Charles for your response. I have passed it on to Gary and he will be talking to the Wiseco people and will get back to you one way or another. Thank you Fred, I should have thought of that. Gary does know Strang so that link is secure. Regards, Jack Deck 100S

Comment

Working...
        X