CSR/25ssr/500mr runabout for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR/25ssr/500mr runabout for sale

I currently have a CSR for sale. The boat was designed by Joe Silvestri and built by my father. The boat is very fast and stable. I have only been out of the boat once and that was a driver error. I am no longer in need of the boat because I am changing to run a different class. Currently asking $2200.00 for the boat only. $2500 with the hardware. If you have any questions you can contact me at 216-312-4430
    MJR Composites racing...cleveland division

These size boats make great B mod runabouts. Hang a y80 mod on it.

Comment

Bump.... New price 1,900 obo

Comment

Bump new price $1700 or obo. Need to move, wanting to buy a 750 motor!

Comment

Ok I really need to moves this and have decided to make some changes to what is available. New price is $2200.00 and this will include my Yamato 102. This motor was Joel Wiegals number two motor that I bought from him in 2007. It's a very strong motor and very good runner. I usually placed in the top 5 with this motor. Motor has qualified twice for the finals at the nationals in my possession. I think that if you were to place a pipe on this motor, it would make a great mod motor that would scream. If you have any questions, please let me know. Also will except a trade for a good 750 mod motor.
          Last edited by wagner-racing16-s; 05-23-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X