Region 11 Racer estate for sale Apr 2 & 3 at Oroville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Region 11 Racer estate for sale Apr 2 & 3 at Oroville

My father was a racer in Region 11. April 2 & 3 at Oroville I plan to bring as much of his racing items as possable to sell and get it back out in the racing world where dad would have wanted it. If you or someone you know needs boats, props,moters, trailers, parts, & more spread the word. Dad raced J-Hydro Runabouts and has several very nice boats. Some of the items he used to establish world records. If you would like more information I will try to tell you what I know, I am still gathering information on his stuff. call Kathy G at 775-544-5605

I see the name of Terrell if this was Jacks items they were all top notch.

Comment

One and the same, Thanks. Now I get to try and figure out what it all is. Thanks again Dad would be proud to here that, he loved to race boats.
      I want to tell those calling I am a bit behind figuring out whats what but I will return your calls. I will try to post Pics & better info

Comment

I knew your dad very well. If anyone is looking for good stuff you found it. Jack had very good stuff.

Comment

Here are some pics of the motors

Comment

• TerrellJ1
            TerrellJ1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Evenrude A Stock motor 30 over

11 of dad's props. He was not a very organized guy so info is hard to find but I have notes from 2011 as follows. Kilo Prop held ASH, FAH, & J-Pro records

Comment

This morning I got up to almost a foot of snow & its still coming down so more pictures are on hold. I am going to list information I found on dad's boats but please know until someone else looks at them to confirm info or I can post pictures I could have something wrong so here it goes.
            1. A-Hydro Sorensen fiberglass nose
            2. A-Hydro Sorensen lay-down with hardware has had world records ASH 62.163 FAH 64.69
            3. ASR Zorken very fast, lays flat
            4. CSH, OSY Sorensen with hardware
            Photos to follow as soon as I can

Comment

TerrellJ1 you have a private message
              Dave W. Young
              95-D
              "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Did you have a message for me?

Comment

• Moon child
                  Moon child commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking for the prices on the various 10xs engines.

Is anything left over? I'm looking to acquire one or several good ASH wheels. Located in Southern Oregon.

Comment

I have called the posted telephone number and emailed the poster about this sale and never got a single reply from either... Is this stuff for sale or not ??

Comment

I believe all the props sold as a complete package.
                    kk

Comment

Originally posted by Moon child View Post
                      TerrellJ1 you have a private message
                      Would also be interested in the 10XS or go in with ya Dave........ Or If I could just see / copy the powerhead adapter plate ?? .... Hope you get it Dave ? !
                      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH View Post
                        Would also be interested in the 10XS or go in with ya Dave........ Or If I could just see / copy the powerhead adapter plate ??
                        Steve,
                        The 10XS powerhead uses ALMOST the same base gasket as the 25XS, and the same 25XS side mount throttle bracket so I believe you can slap on a 15hp Mercury powerhead from the same era, slap on some reproduction 10XS decals and off you go...
                        Tom

Comment

• STEVE FRENCH
                          STEVE FRENCH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks !

• STEVE FRENCH
                          STEVE FRENCH commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wonder if drive shaft same ?..... 25XS is large spline...... Make up my own MOD shafts so really not a prob but my 25XS foot has never taken on a drop of water and never been apart.....SOOOOoooo

Hay gang I know some of you tried to reach me but had some unforeseen issues arise after our trip to Oroville Kilos. I sold a lot of dads items at that event, I know dad would have been proud many of his things stayed in region 11. One of his boats went to a young upstart that we wish well from Oregon.
                        I just posted the crated 10XS on e-bay. I have one remaining that is not new and will post pics soon. The Evinrude is also available. Still have 3 boats I think 2 are Sorensen, 1 is a lay-down Hydro Still holds a world Record (so I'm told) The boats are in Chico Calif. & arrangements can be made. I know I said it before but call after the 24th and Ill do the best I can 775 544 5605
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by TerrellJ1; 07-24-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X