WTB 11:17 Rossi or VRP gear set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 11:17 Rossi or VRP gear set

Looking for replacement 11:17 gear set for Konig unit. Purchased a set a while back from another racer and have not been able to get them to set up without binding. One tooth on the prop shaft gear is wider than the rest and would never work correctly without coming apart....... even though I was told the were in a Konig unit originally. ALSO forgot to originally post that I have a 14:15 Konig unit with a race or two on it that I would trade for an 11:17 Rossi or VRP unit.
    Last edited by treadguy; 02-07-2016, 11:04 AM.

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
    Looking for replacement 11:17 gear set for Konig unit. Purchased a set a while back from another racer and have not been able to get them to set up without binding. One tooth on the prop shaft gear is wider than the rest and would never work correctly without coming apart....... even though I was told the were in a Konig unit originally. ALSO forgot to originally post that I have a 14:15 Konig unit with a race or two on it that I would trade for an 11:17 Rossi or VRP unit.
    I have Rossi 11:17 gear sets for sale, $300.00 plus shipping. Contact Rex Hall, rexfordhall@aol.com

Comment

Working...
    X