need a mercury A/B lower unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a mercury A/B lower unit

My brother bought a mercury 20H power head and wants to race it in 350mod hydro , he hasnt raced in 45 years but its what he wants to do. got anything to get him around the course? We need a lower unit and a filler block and stacks.
    terry 78W
    7155700201 call or text

Put the power head back on a mug and leave it stock and you can race it in 250CC mod hydro. It will be much more competitive there.
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

Joe is correct, but I have one with pipes that I am going to run in 350, but I am going to pull the pipes off and run it in 250 also. As for parts I use 2 web sites one is stores.outboardparadise.com and the other is www.aeroliner-boats.com. you can also find many things here or on e-bay. Since you are on the west coast there are many old-timers out there that will help out. Shipping East is a Killer for me and the parts. I also use store.oldmercs.com for some parts depending on what you are looking for.
      Good luck and there is nothing close to the pleasant roar of an old Mercury out on the water.
      Last edited by Mike45; 01-29-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Contact Frank Erion for the Old Mercury parts...... 269-720-1337, fderion@msn.com. He has them.
        sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Sent PM

Comment

Working...
          X