Danny Pigott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Pigott

Today our good friend Danny Pigott underwent heart surgery,Triple Bypass, I am pleased to let everyone know that I just finished talking to his son Dale, and I'm happy to relay the message that Danny is doing well as expected after the surgery. Danny is in ICU as of today but is expected to be moved to a room for recovery tomorrow. Danny wanted to let all his friends know he is doing well and will be back soon to talk to all of you. As days come I will keep you all informed as i get updates, I'm going to spend some time with Danny tomorrow after they move him to his room and will relate to you how he is progressing. Keep Danny in your prayer's, Jimmy
    Last edited by JWarren; 01-27-2016, 01:26 PM.

Thanks Jimmy. Get well Danny, we're rooting for you.

John

Comment

• Al Lang
      Al Lang commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Jimmy, thanks for up dates. Had not been in contact with him in awhile,so had no idea anything was happening. Tell him I said HI and wish him all the best. He is in my prayers. Al Lang the Ye Olde Desert Geezer

Danny, Jane and boys hope all is well, you all are in my prayers. Steve 10-Z

Comment

Danny is doing well but is a little sore as can be expected, he plans on staying the night at his house with Jane on Wednesday and getting back to normal as long as the Doc gives him clearance!! He may be ready to race again if he has his way! just saying

Comment

danny. i had my bypass surgery 24 years ago and 5 mos after surgery went to dayton oh and raced so keep the faith. i did all the exercises they showed me and started rehab 2 months later and i still go to rehab in ohio and the y while im in fl. be sure and keep up the exercise program. yes youll be sore for awhile and you wont have much pep but exercise will fix that. hope you will feel better soon. yes im still racing.
        regards
        john maddrell

Comment

Working...
        X