CMR (500ccMod) Runabout Rig For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMR (500ccMod) Runabout Rig For Sale

Complete CMR (500ccMod) Runabout Rig for sale. Very good equipment. Will run 1rst, 2nd, and 3rd with the best boats in the country. Just add race fuel, pull the rope and go racing !! $4,400. Please call Charles Zolkoske at 920-809-9898.CMR Runabout Rig 1.jpg CMR Runabout Rig 6.jpg CMR Runabout Rig 5.jpg CMR Runabout Rig 3.jpg CMR Runabout Rig 2.jpg CMR Runabout Rig 5.jpg
    Attached Files
    Chuckie Z 33zW

Chuck, Please give me a call when ya git a chance ? .....Prop / tower ? >> ...... Thanks

828-527-6168 Anytime
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 12-31-2015, 04:54 AM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Beautiful boat built by one of the best in the boat kingdom. Has all the ingredients of a winner. We need a boat in NBRA like this to build the class.

Comment

This is a beautiful rig, very competitive. Someone out there, surely wants to compete with the best in CMR ( 350ccMod ) runabout. Call Charles Zolkoske at 920-809-9898. We can talk price and possible delivery to your door step.
        Chuckie Z 33zW

Comment

Someone out there wants to race CMR (500ccMod)..,.,It's a great rig, price is right, I can deliver to most all places east and somewhat west of the Mississippi River. Please call Charles Zolkoske and we can talk price. Thanks.
          Chuckie Z 33zW

Comment

Working...
          X