Open Trailer $1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Trailer $1500

I am selling my open trailer. It has been a wonderful trailer for me, but the time has come to move to an enclosed for storage issues. This trailer had been stored indoors the entire time that I had it. It had spent a few years in the elements prior to that and could use some repair to the motorbox. You will be hard-pressed to find a trailer with more storage included. It will come with a four-drawer Craftsman toolbox that perfectly fits the space. As you can see, I am still in the process of moving everything out but that will be finished soon. For those of you with a great memory, it was originally the Ambrose family trailer, then Rick Engler had it out in Connecticut for a bit prior to me buying it in '97 or so. I just put new wheel bearings, wheels, and tires on it last winter. It tows like an absolute dream and I will be very sad to see it go. Hopefully it will find a new home and will make another family as happy as it has made us.

Ryan Burdick
    (262)949-2720

Bumping it up. All offers considered. I could probably even get her cleaned out and deliver to the National Meeting if there is interest.

Comment

Look at all the storage space! And it comes with this very nice Craftsman toolbox that fits the space perfectly. I will entertain all offers as I want to get it in someone's hands prior to the season.

Comment

Comment

Ryan................contact Robin Shane and chat!!

Comment

Trailer is sold and will soon pop up again on the east coast. Thanks Matt!!!

Comment

If only we knew of someone making trips back and forth from Wisconsin to Maryland.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• 22W
                22W commented
                Editing a comment
                Your kid did tell you I hung up the phone after completing the sale and called him, right?

• Big Don
                Big Don commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes he did. Glad we could help.
            Working...
            X