Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: D/44 12’ and F 14’ goof-off hydros, funky race trailer, California 94526.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: D/44 12’ and F 14’ goof-off hydros, funky race trailer, California 94526.

This stuff while old and functional is just too large for one old guy to handle without using single-boat-ramp trailers and I’ve gone that route with other boats anyway, so this stuff needs to belong to someone else to mess around with. $10 each, yup, not a typo.…boat hardware is worth way more than that, and trailer frame has at least that much in scrap value…..but this is about passing this equipment on that I won’t use again, not about an ebay bidding war or scrapping (yet)… I will separate the boats and trailer of course. Includes lifetime consulting.

You don't want this for racing ...no foolin'.... :-), but mebbe your neighbor or his kid wants to mess with this stuff before he starts racing?

I have assorted motors that will work that are NOT in this deal, but if you want to consider motors that I could sell though am generally not planning to, we’ll discuss….no giveaways in the motor museum category.

Shipping is not an option – too big, too involved.

I’m still going to mess with outboards and will keep the B runabout since I have still have rides left in me for that, it’s a hoot, and I can still lift that stuff. J

Photos abound – Google unkiemotorhead’s skunkworks.

Look at it this way….you need a road trip to CA anyway, so include this in your plans. J

I’m in no hurry.

unkiemotorhead@yahoo.com
    unkiemotorhead

Just down the road in Dublin and interested. Will e-mail soon. Checked out your site lots of memories.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
    X