FOR SALE All Carbon CSH/OSY/20SSH/302SSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE All Carbon CSH/OSY/20SSH/302SSH

For sale Anarchy boat works (using Altralite boat molds) carbon CSH hull. $1,999 O/B without hardware. Built by Myself, Will Smoot, and Aaron Salmon in 2014.

Boat is approx 110lbs. I weight 215lbs with lifejacket, kevlar, helmet and I weighed in usually at 427lbs before lead. Boat would be good for a lighter driver to run OSY, 20SSH, 302SSH, or a heavier driver for CSH.

Please email me at racerkyle@hotmail.com for more details.Going to a new boat for 2016.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Racerkyle20; 09-15-2016, 09:10 AM.
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Bump!
    Kyle Bahl
    20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

BUMP. Need to clear space for the 2016 season! Email me offers.
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

Comment

Price reduction $2,500 with hardware and $2,000 without. Need to clear room for 2016 inventory!
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

Comment

BUMP BUMP BUMP
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

Comment

Bump. Make me an offer!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

Comment

Must make room for 2016 inventory. Email me an offer!
              Kyle Bahl
              20-R

Comment

Motor to

Comment

• Racerkyle20
                  Racerkyle20 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just boat for now.

This boat will be at Newberg, OR this weekend with a for sale sign on it. Only hardware left is a skid fin bracket, eye bolt and handles (Machine components hardware). Those go with the boat with the no hardware price.

Can Bring to Western Divisionals in Orilville, CA June 10/11.
                Last edited by Racerkyle20; 05-27-2016, 03:08 AM.
                Kyle Bahl
                20-R

Comment

Boat will be at Yelm, WA this weekend. Need to clear garage space!

$1,999 without hardware (does have handles, eye bolt, and skid fin bracket).
                  Kyle Bahl
                  20-R

Comment

Working...
                  X