BALLS OUT BOAT DRAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BALLS OUT BOAT DRAIN

New Design Boat Drain that keeps your cockpit dry as you race.
    As seen at the APBA, NBRA Nationals and also at Top-O races.
    All aluminum construction using a hollow aluminum ball that seals tight in the pits.
    $55.00 for the 1st with shipping multiple units $45.00 each.
    Contact John 630 531 5860 or jmkventuresinc@sbcglobal.net
    Attached Files

Val and i bought one at Wakefield for our new B&H Hydro and installed it in the pits..........it works great and is 'low profile' and protrudes out only about an inch! Goodbye to the ole 'duck bills'.

Comment

What is the outer diameter of the insert portion of the drain (the part that goes through the transom... wondering if it will fit inside a brass duckbill tube already inserted in a transom...)

Thanks

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        Shane.........i don't think you can 'shove it' inside the ole duckbill pipe. I used a 'foster bit' one inch and plugged up the old hole with a one inch diameter piece of wood dowl and then re-drilled it for a perfect fit.

Thank you Matt for your endorsement of the drain.
      Shane the portion that mentions is 1" diameter x 1" long but this can be altered. Don't know what bore is a duck bill?
      Thank You
      John

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
        Matt Dagostino commented
        Editing a comment
        John..........the brass duck bill pipe is also one inch diameter. It is very thin!
        Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 08-18-2015, 05:35 PM.

That diameter can be altered so it will slip inside.

Comment

Installing one on Braxton's C Mod. Hydro this week.

Comment

I saw the ones John had at the NBRA Nat's in Centrallia, it looks like a very solid deal. It is a very sound idea. Also, who can resist custom parts that look that good ! I think he charges to little, but hey, I am not complaining !
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

..............slow day today. here is a picture of the finished product on Val's new 20ssh Hemp Boat.
            Last edited by Matt Dagostino; 08-19-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Matt Dagostino
              Matt Dagostino commented
              Editing a comment
              Theresa...........i still have problems loading picture and making them the size i want. Ugh.

Don't forget the gift that will keep you a float The Balls Out Boat Drain. This can be under the tree for all boaters.

Comment

Working...
            X