FEH Record Holder Boat & Modified 75 HP Evinrude 3 Cyl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEH Record Holder Boat & Modified 75 HP Evinrude 3 Cyl

FEH Boat/Motor owned by Michael Lopez, broken 7 UIM APBA world Records since it raced. Won 4 Nationals '91, '92, '99, '04 Still holds 1 mile, 1 1/4 mile and 1 2/3 mile records. 39" bottom Sorenson Hydro modified 75 HP Evinrude by Steve Benson tuned pipes ported and 5th ported, special head, pressed in chambers, water injection, elec ignition, 25% OD Tower 1-1 Konig unit. 30 minutes on a refreshed motor, includes tach and GARMIN GPS asking $6000

Have a FEH Runabout also I will sell built by Krier 26", boat was 7 MPH over the record 10 years ago at Oroville, CA, but not enough boats on the water to count. This boat has a new motor built by Steve Benson, laser ported and tuned pipes, elec ignition, 25% OD tower 14/15 Konig Unit asking $5500

Will sell the package both boats together and the trailer for $11,000

I also have 1 Std drive prop and 1 OD prop that broke records asking $500 each,
    1 Std aluminum tower for a Konig asking $750,
    several other props for sale asking $300 each,
    one 12/14 Konig Unit needs seals and put together, gears are perfect asking $750,
    One Harden 15/16 OD Unit new and never used asking $750,
    One 12/15 Konig Unit good condition asking $650,
    One 15/14 Konig Unit modified OD in good shape asking $650,
    25% OD housing with gears, ready to machine for your fit asking $1000,
    One set 25% OD gears only(NO HOUSING) asking $750,
    3 Brand NEW Mod 50 Pistons copy by Weisco asking $400

Also, have several elec ingnition, parts, starters, flex plates, pipe castings, water injection parts, 75 HP Evinrude Block, Used Mod 50 Pistons, rods and wrist pins, tower for 75 HP Evinrude, Large Life Line life jackets and cut gear, also some small cut gear and size small life jackets for young teens, call and let's talk!! Michael Lopez 210-422-4255 email macwelder2@juno.com
    Last edited by MichaelLopez; 08-23-2015, 10:13 PM.

Hey Micheal, Good to see you are still around, havent talked to you since you went to Texas, Steve

Comment

Hey Michael - Like Steve said good to see your still around!!!! Had to smile when I seen your stuff up for sale as the 1st time you raced all you heard from all of us was You'll Know lol This all is very good equipment I have seen it all run many times all top notch equipment!!!!

Comment

Michael---You might as well come race your stuff with NBRA if you are in Texas. We have quite a few races in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois. We have good entries in the FEH and FER (called Super E in NBRA). You can check the race schedule on www.racenbra.net
        Rick Miller
        34-0

Comment

I'm done racing boats, but, sure would like to see someone in these again! I lowered the prices on most items, really would like to sell the stuff, thanks!

Comment

I have known Michael since he 1st started racing. All is equipment is the best of the best nothing half azzed!!!! I have even driven for Michael with his 3cyl on a runabout for quite awhile when he was here!! Yes all of his stuff is very fast and top notch!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X