Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 National Championship D Stock Hydroplane. Free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 National Championship D Stock Hydroplane. Free!

Free Delivery to Wakefield.

Offered for Sale: 2014 APBA National Championship DSH Package. Your chance to snatch up last years winning outfit and win your own title in 2015! Includes:
    • 2013 Reed Racing Hull w/ Rigging (New Bottom and Decks in Spring of 2014)
    • Bob Goller Prepared Tohatsu (Less than 10 hours of run time)
    • (2) Dewald Propellers
    • (1) Extra Head
    • (1) Extra Rewind
    • Extra Set of Reeds
    • Water Pump
    • Service Guides
    • Misc. Assortment of Gaskets

Rig or any portion of can also be delivered within the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic States at no extra charge. If you need it for Wakefield we require (1) weeks notice, otherwise its staying home in New York.

Why? Driver has suffered a severe non-racing related wrist injury and will no longer campaign a DSH.

Will you split it up? Yes, however the motor must sell first.

Pricing and questions will be discussed and answered privately. Please P.M. me here on Hydroracer.

THIS IS TOP SHELF EQUIPMENT THAT WILL POSITION YOU TO WIN TODAY AND FOR MANY YEARS TO COME! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

IMG_3035.jpgIMG_3036.jpgIMG_3037.jpgIMG_3038.jpgIMG_3039.jpgIMG_3040.jpg

You stole my marketing campaign idea. Hope it works better for you. Zach

Comment

Scott never got one call for this last time posted. This is a VERY fast rig. If you want to go fast and stay in Stock this is the way to go.
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

We are getting close to Wakefield. Reasonably priced, in fact this would come at a considerable savings to the new owner. NBRA drivers take advantage of having this rig delivered to the Midwest. The package currently reside in NY.

Comment

I bought my DSH for a $1. And the engine for a $1. And three props for $3. If all else fails, you can try that sales tactic!
          http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Pending payment.

Comment

Thanks. Scott, Braxton got second at Wakefield only after 9 laps in boat. He got 4th and a 5th in the 850 elimins.

Comment

One of those if it sounds to good to be true it probably is, marketing campaigns

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Free transportation, not so free otherwise. Good buy, however.

Comment

Working...
                  X