Great 500cc Konig Powerhead Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great 500cc Konig Powerhead Complete

I have for sale another one of my pride and joy motors. This one I hate to sell, but I think it is time. This motor is one of the first 500cc 5 port motors that Dieter ever built. It was the combination of my father, Dan, and Dieter that brought this motor into existence many years ago. The motor only has the stamp VC for a serial number. I have run this motor for many years and it has always ran very well. It still has the patches on the ports that have always been a conversation point of the motor. The powerhead comes complete and ready to run. Again, the crank may be gone through as a precaution. I am selling the complete powerhead and I think I have a set of pipes to go with it. No pipe bracket. The motor has newer ignition parts on it and also has power jets added to the carbs. The motor is also set up with individual billet heads which work very nice. I have attached a few pictures. If interested, you can call or text Jim Kirts at 810-247-2206 or you can email me at froggy3racer@charter.net. I am asking $3000.00 for the complete powerhead and pipes.

Price now $2500.00.

Comment

This motor is a great piece of Konig history! Runs awesome.

Comment

Bump bump.

Comment

Another good one saved for last!

Comment

I will have this complete motor at Constantine and DePue if interested. Come take a look.

Comment

Sold! Sale pending payment.

Comment

Working...
              X