Nice 1981 Konig 700cc Powerhead Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 1981 Konig 700cc Powerhead Complete

I have for sale one of my pride and joys. My current running 1981 Konig 700cc Powerhead. This motor was originally built by my father, Dan, and has always been a front runner. This motor has run in the top 3 or 4 every year at Depue since I have owned it and it has never let me down. The motor is complete and ready to run. You may want to go through the crank just as a precaution, but I honestly think it still has a few heats left on it. The motor has been finger ported and always runs very strong. I am selling the powerhead complete and I may have a set of pipes to go with it. No pipe bracket. I have posted a couple of pictures. If interested, you call or text Jim Kirts at 810-247-2206 or email me at froggy3racer@hughes.net. I am asking $2000.00 for the powerhead and pipes. This is a great motor and will still make someone a great motor for years to come.
    Last edited by froggy3racer; 12-21-2016, 05:56 PM.

Price now $2500.00. Bump.

Comment

Hate to see this motor sit. It is a good one!

Comment

Bump bump

Comment

The best saved for last!

Comment

I will have this complete motor at Constantine and DePue. Come and take a look.

Comment

This motor is still for sale! It is a great motor. Needing to downsize my fleet for the 2016 season. This motor WILL run up front with the best out there. Very dependable. Motor has never failed to finish a heat. This is the last of the good complete motors I have left. Grab it quick before its gone!

Comment

Motor is still available at $2500.00. It would probably make a great 700 Runabout motor.

Comment

Final change, $2000.00.

Comment

Working...
                  X