Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1100cc Runabout For Sale

1100cc Runabout For Sale:

Don’t let the classic lines of this 1987 DeSilva deceive you. This boat has been significantly re-engineered and runs at least as well as ANY modern PRO Runabout racing today. I have put a lot of work into this boat to make it handle as well as it does while maintaining the original, classic lines of the DeSilva KR.
    There are several combinations I am willing to offer for this package, Konig or Konny, MSD or Phalon ignition and so on.

J.W. Myers
    JDub47R@Yahoo.com

See Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpZkZxT6xhA

...Quincy Flathead not included...

I just ran this boat last weekend at Cullaby Lake in Oregon and it ran very fast in 700 Runabout! This set up will be available for pick up in Kingston at 5pm July 4th. Email me with any questions at JDub47R@Yahoo.com

J-Dub

Comment

• David Weaver
      David Weaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Is the deck rider included J-Dub?

David, I unfortunately won't be making the trip this year... You will have to negotiate that with John "Guido" Peeters, as he will be the driver. Daniel Korpe will be the deck rider.

Comment

• David Weaver
      David Weaver commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, in that case we might want the driver also!! Will not be as enjoyable without you.

• shrockj
      shrockj commented
      Editing a comment
      will they be able to make weight together haha

What are you going to run the looper on when I come out there then?

Comment

FRR D Lake R12.jpg

Brandon,

How about one of the most recognized boats in the PRO Category? This is the boat Quincy s/n XF-25 ran 90% of its heats on.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n435482[/ATTACH]

Brandon,

How about one of the most recognized boats in the PRO Category? This is the boat Quincy s/n XF-25 ran 90% of its heats on.
        Yeh it just needs someone that knows how to drive it next

Comment

Ouch Bull Moose!!!!! That was a good one though but I seem to remember you telling me the same at Shadow Cliffs one year with my 1100r

Comment

• Steve77t
            Steve77t commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea I did, and those were good times huh Todd? That was the first race I met J Dub at in Fuchslin's motor home drinkin a Jack! Like I told him the other day, If I don't break his chops now and then he will think I don't like anymore! Same with all you guy's out there. Steve Also, I like your avitar, There is Eddie and Mikey My boy Voss, then Fuchslin with the big black stack from Fon Du Lac and then Me, that may be you and Krier on the far inside Yee haw!
            Last edited by Steve77t; 06-26-2015, 04:18 PM.

Todd, He's just upset because rhe Confederate Flag is being removed from government buildings... He doesn't want to have to paint his boat.

Comment

J Dub Im sure he is upset to have to paint that boat but he has nothing but time. Yes Steve those were great times and as I recall Jack flowed heavily lol. And yep if your not giving us a hard time Im offended for one lol. On my avitar its Eddie,me and Krier next to Thrilbys, Fuchlind and Joe with with Loves on the very inside and you right in the front. Thats was one awesome 1st turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
              Todd, He's just upset because rhe Confederate Flag is being removed from government buildings... He doesn't want to have to paint his boat.
              My boat won't be painted anytime soon unless a buyer wants to do it, besides My boat has Saint Andrews Cross on it. If you know about Saint Andrew and the cross you will understand. Some see as offensive, These are morons that know nothing of history. Still other morons kidnaped St Andrews cross for their own DumbA$$ cause. My boat paint means to me that I'm different from you, Independent , and ready for battle. That is what racing is HUH? Steve

Comment

Bull Moose when your on a roll your on a roll lol. I will say this though as much as you and I teased each other over the years your still the Best friend ever!!!!! Wish I could travel to get to see you guys all once again. Great to hear from you on here as well and will never forget the 1st outing at Depue with the mudslides!!!!!

Comment

• Steve77t
                  Steve77t commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I still make em Todd, I need to get to a race this year to do just that, Steve
              Working...
              X