LaRose Powerhouse Pipe Assy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaRose Powerhouse Pipe Assy.

Complete steering bar and universal adapter plate pipe bracket assy. For: Rossi and Vrp 125cc, 175cc, 250cc,350cc motors. Steering bars are made with the Rossi or Vrp bolt pattern for up and down tubes or fixed torque tubes. Everything is made from solid billet 6061 alum. and Black anodized. Lighter, stronger and looks great too! ( One cylinder setup $575.00 / Two cylinder setup $775.00 ) Also: have Billet steering bar pulley's $50.00 set. Shock damper mount with steering bar spacer $45.00 Rossi carb. body mount $40.00 If you have a custom project that you need machined, give me a call and i'm sure i can help. neillarose@yahoo.com or 727-226-9933 Neil

A complete set includes: Universal adapter plate for motor, steering bar, all the tube supports, billet pipe rings, lower unit down tube bracket and top mount. Pipe spring bar mount. comes with all the hardware to put together. don't need to use the Factory pipe bar connector with my set up. all parts are hard coat black anodized. Lighter and much simpler set up than factory!

Comment

I will have complete sets at Lake Alfred for 125,250,350 Vrp and Rossi along with Steering bar pully's

Comment

Bump Bump

Comment

• 1100-one
          1100-one commented
          Editing a comment
          Neil - Very nice pipe assembly. I have seen many of the items you have made when I stayed with your mom and dad in Safety Harbor including the work you and your dad did on our 500's years ago. Top notch.!!! Say hi to mom and dad and take care

Bump Bump

Comment

Memorial day special 10% off !

Comment

Get your orders in now as i am making inventory for 2016 and wont be making any during the summer racing season.

Comment

Working...
            X