Scott Clark's 2014 Natl Champion DSH Rig 4-Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Clark's 2014 Natl Champion DSH Rig 4-Sale

2010 Reed DSH with Tohatsu, props and boat cart, a true turn key package! $9000.00 This rig won the 2013 Hi-Point Chase and the 2014 National Championship. New front decks and bottom in 2014. Combination has less then 35 races on it. For specific details contact Scott Clark sclark3n@aol.com The rig is located just outside of Albany, NY. Delivery assistance is possible with enough notice.
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

I hope Scott is not done with D

Comment

There is some great video of Scott and me (Dave Anderson) at the 2014 stock outboard nationals. Just google 2014 stock outboard nationals and both heats will come up.
      Last edited by daveracerdsh; 11-17-2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Here's a link to 1st heat finals DSH. Moses Lake 2014 Outboard Nationals - Friday - Heat 8 - 00007

Was really great racing....had perfect water heat one, more wind heat two. I made a good start 1st heat, I think Scott was back a little....2nd heat I jumped the gun by half a sponson length, but of course did not know at the time. Scott was on my outside for 2 1/2 laps....half way thru lap 3 my boat started to drift to the left and I had to slow down to get around the entrance pin. Scott won that heat for a well deserved nationals win in DSH. Whoever buys rig is getting good stuff.....Dave

Comment

And Then, I was catching him. I just needed a few more laps. And then, I would have past him.

Comment

That was kinda a free bump, what's wrong with people? Nobody want to win DSH?
            Last edited by propfxrO84; 11-19-2014, 09:38 PM. Reason: Free bump for Scott

Comment

yep, thats a pretty good deal...............I wouldn't sell mine that cheap!!!
              Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

I got talked out of selling my present rig until new boat is tested out....I have also bought back Ron Magnuson's "canard" boat, and when new boat is done I am going to tear the sponsons and chines off and deepen the lift a little.....Should make a great D mod boat or might work good for a Tohatsu....

Comment

How wide do the bottoms of the D tohatsu boats need to be?

Comment

Most people have found that the D Tohatsu rigs need to have at least an37-38 inch bottom..they have much more tourque then a 44 XS ....and more weight. Most XS boats do not work well with the Tohatsu.

Comment

• mainer
                      mainer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      O'Connor D's have a 37"bottom, I would love to experiment with a 40 " Euro bottom.

Complete rig still available, call today and be ready for the upcoming season!
                    444-B now 4-F

Comment

We would love to buy this rig, but we are getting two new boats this string. It would be a chance to get a Reed hydro. I hope someone gets it here in the MidWest. Our D class is growing, because of the motor.

Comment

Really, I race in the Midwest and very rarely get the chance to run my D stock hydro.

Comment

NBRA has 7 to 9 D hydros each weekend. To compete against the open pipe 40ci Mercury, You can raise the motor to any height and run 4 blade props. We allow other gear ratios besides one to one. New hydros with 38" bottoms have improved acceleration. Most drivers are adding electric starts using ultra light batterys. We will hold our Nationals the weekend after the Wakefield race so please come to Centraila, Il. We have a large field of D runabouts as well, racing every other weekend. Our first race is in Alexlander, La. The first weekend in April with testing on Friday. Held at a famous seafood restaurant called Tunks. Membership is only $80 and we have OBRA memberships for $15. You can join at the race without penalty. To join OBRA send a check for $15. To OBRA, 67250 East 260 Rd. Grove Ok.74344 we will send you a card(please send return address).

Comment

bump!
                            444-B now 4-F

Comment

Working...
                            X