Retirement Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retirement Sale

2014 Trombetta 250 - 350 hydro turn key ready to go with either 250 or 350 grm motor your choice or both.
    All engines with current upgrades. Lots of spare parts.
    2010 cargo mate 40 ft trailer completely outfitted for pro racing. Pictures available on request. Bill Tetro 321-794-2519

bill, i need the grm 2 cylinder complete engine. pls send picture in info on the engine. my email is wirawira100@hotmail.com. regard david

Comment

Bill, Let me know if when the 250 sells, what parts you have left. You know me... I need parts
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Bump bump

Comment

Will sell boat with complete rigging, ready for your power head and gear case.

Comment

bump bump

Comment

Bill, you might add a few pics. especially the trailer. I'm sure that will (if nothing else) continue to keep this at the top........

Comment

Trombetta and Grm engines and parts still available. Priced to sell. Lots of spares.

Comment

Everything is priced to sell. Lots of spare parts.
                  Bill Tetro. 321-794-2519

Comment

Complete updated and fresh power heads ready for the season.

Comment

Can be delivered to lake Alfred, No updates needed. Everything is ready to go.
                      Bill Tetro. 321-794-2519

Comment

• Bill Tetro
                        Bill Tetro commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Everything still for sale. Race ready for Lake Alfred 321-794-2519

bump bump

Comment

Trombetta is sold

Comment

2012 Grm 250cc complete power head, new pipes, completely updated to 2015 specs. Fresh $4500.
                          2010 Grm 250cc complete power head, completely updated and fresh $3800.
                          2013 Grm 350cc complete power head, completely updated and fresh, new pipes. $5000
                          12/15, 12/16 , 11/15 gear cases, all shaped and polished by Tom Cronk. Everything ready for the season.
                          Bill Tetro. 321-794-2519

Comment

Bump bump

Comment

Working...
                            X