WTB: Pro Yamato RC5 500cc Crank Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Pro Yamato RC5 500cc Crank Parts

Needed: Top crank disk for Yamato RC5 500 (Reed Port) engine w/o programmable ignition. Its a really cool engine and I want to save it! Not sure how well it'll work as a 3 cylinder 350...

J-Dub
    JDub47R@Yahoo.com

Check with Sean McKean.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
      Needed: Top crank disk for Yamato RC5 500 (Reed Port) engine w/o programmable ignition. Its a really cool engine and I want to save it! Not sure how well it'll work as a 3 cylinder 350...

J-Dub
      JDub47R@Yahoo.com
      Just sent a top crank part from a Yamato to a guy in Conn. who is running a 350 Yamato. He may not be using it but I sent him a lot of parts. I would need to know what it looks like and if it is what you need you may be able to make a deal with him. I still have his E mail. There are some new Cylinder heads here for a 500 and a 350 2 cylinder block assembly. I don't think Sean can get around much to check what is left.

Comment

Bob, It currently looks like this... I have spoken with Sean. He understandingly doesn't want to part out a complete engine. J-Dub

Comment

• Bob Rusnak
          Bob Rusnak commented
          Editing a comment
          Kind of looks like what I sent. I remember it having a smaller disc like the one you show. I tried to find a picture but must have deleted it.

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
        Bob, It currently looks like this... I have spoken with Sean. He understandingly doesn't want to part out a complete engine. J-Dub
        J Dub, Give me a call when you wake up and stagger out of the ditch from being face down all night, Steve

Comment

• Black Sheep
          Black Sheep commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve, I will call you this morning. I will talk really slow so you can keep up!

J-Dub

815 990 6455
        Last edited by kraazyboat; 10-15-2014, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Found a picture of what I sent, It was a bottom part of a crank.

Comment

Working...
          X