GRM 125cc Turnkey Motor & Yamato Parts For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRM 125cc Turnkey Motor & Yamato Parts For Sale

The Rossi 125cc motor is SOLD - 10/06/2014.

I still have some leftover Yamato 250cc reed valve PRO motor spare parts to sell (email me for the list of items and prices -- I have too many spare parts to list here.) I do not have any carburetor or pipes parts left to sell. Many rebuild parts are new.

Thank you for looking at my current PRO equipment sales ad.

Call Al at: (206) 406-4996
    Last edited by Al Peffley; 10-06-2014, 12:11 PM. Reason: Sold 125cc motor and added comments about Yamato 250cc motor parts.

What year is it?

Comment

Herbie says: How many races has this engine won? Especially in the USTS

Comment

I have no idea how many races the GRM 125cc motor has won in the USTS circuit. I am the third owner. The new PRO tower and the gear case are worth at least $2,300. I have a potential buyer in APBA Region 10 for the Rossi motor. I will post an update comment here that it is "Sold" when I receive the buyer's down payment on the purchase.

I do not have any Yamato Mikuni carburetors to or gear cases left to sell in my advertised spare Yamato 250cc parts. I do have a new OEM set of 12:16 ratio gears for the vertical split case design and a lot of new Yamato parts for a complete PRO gear case rebuild (bearings, seals, etc.) to sell.

Comment

Working...
        X