New O'Connor CSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New O'Connor CSH

New C hydro just built in August. 36" bottom, 75" wheel base and 14 1/2" transom, built for a 302. Dry weight around 115lbs Finished with epoxy and 3 coats of varnish and has tow hook , deck plate and lifting handles. $2200.00 . Also looking for a 12'/14' enclosed trailer maybe work out a deal.

any pictures?

Comment

• mainer
      mainer commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent the pics. I also have a 400 OSY new this year, only raced 1 weekend, can be seen in Millville on the 11th. Bill Allen plans on racing it in CSH, $1500.00 just the boat and $2000.00 with all the hardware.

Boat is shown without the 3 coats of varnish.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bob. Let me know when I can bring my D up for the transom. there are a few other things I would like done, trying to take some wait out of it. but still keep it strong.

Comment

• mainer
        mainer commented
        Editing a comment
        Any time, not to much I can do on saving weight on a boat that is already built. I'm up for a challenge if you have any ideas.

Pics of the O'Connor 400/CSH for sale. Built this year only 1 weekend raced. Carbon/kevlar cockpit sides and bottom, Aproximity 417lbs with a 170lb driver.As show en $2000.00 without hardware $1500.00.

Comment

Working...
      X