new racer looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new racer looking

I'm a new racer trying to get started. I'm looking for a csh for sale. Would like a good package to get started.

HI welcome aboard! what area are you in? we should be able to get someone in your area to give you some advice and help in locating equirpement.

Gene Schertz 26V
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll
    Reeds for Speed!

Comment

For anyone that does not know this is Charlie Gonyea's son in law. So he is seriously looking and has raced a few times.
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

So Wayne, this is Darshan's hubby? Cool. Yes welcome aboard. Dan Parker in Austin, DParker on here, I believe runs C in both APBA and NBRA. He may know of some boats near you. IF NOT, we could liberated something from the father in law's trailor.

Best of luck
        Pete
        Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

sent you a pm.

frank novotny
          52-E

Comment

Justin, gimme a call. I am not far from you (Ft. Worth). Dan Parker has moved away to Tennessee. Can help ya find what yaa need. Joe John Schulte 903.681.1475 cell and 817.605.8001 shop.

Comment

How about E-mod hydro? Can put you in the front immediately. PM please.

Comment

• justinivie
                justinivie commented
                Editing a comment
                Not sure if I'm ready for an e-marketing uet

E-mod yet.

Comment

There was 3 races this weekend, So you should get some responses soon
                sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

I would really consider the 302SSH. It is new, but is taking off. It was the largest class in Michigan this year and also is picking up in region 7 - low cost, does not require hours of testing, big on fun. Last time I talked with Charlie he seemed interested in it himself. We had eliminations in it at Grass Lake last weekend and we just signed up another Racer School new name to it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X