ALL THE OBERTO STUFF FOR SALE!!!!! CSH/20ss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL THE OBERTO STUFF FOR SALE!!!!! CSH/20ss

For sale or best offer. 2 boats (305-R), 2 motors, props, boat cart, datalogger.

CSH/20ss boat- Has won Nationals, high points, multiple winter national and divisional winner, past CSH & 20ss record holder. UIM/APBA 20ss record, etc, etc.

Newer CSH/20ss boat- fastest qualifier US Nationals CSH 2012, 2013. Raced CSH Wednesday at Nationals.

Motors-
    302's standard & OS. My two best best motors! highest quality.
    Note- I worked on Kyle Bahl's current record setting, race winning runabout motors, as well as John Peeters OSY motor, and also Mike Perman's 302 when he won multiple runabout and hydro nationals, high points, and records. This is top of the line, fast, and also reliable equipment.

Props-
    20ss record.
    CSH Lake Lawrence 1 2/3 prop
    Kilo record holder for 20ss
    Kilo record holder for CSH
    CSH prop used at Nationals (my best).
    20ss prop used at Nationals (my best).
    Test wheels for 302 including pump & hardware. Old school.

Datalogger $1,500. Trust me, it’s awesome.

Or, keep it simple & buy the complete 20ss or CSH packages that are at Moses Lake. All rigging including fins & spares.

You can look at the equipment AFTER the races on Saturday or send me a message for further details. DO NOT bother John Peeters to look at or ask questions before Saturday. My stuff, my rules. I will be at the races Saturday afternoon.

Peace out,

Jimi Oberto

You have a PM

Comment

price on the 302 stock motor ?

Comment

Full CSH package available.
        http://vitalire.com/

Comment

do you have a phone number? I sent you a PM but haven't heard from you

Comment

I sent one too and nothing.

Comment

I did also and have heard nothing. I heard that it was just a hoax, somone had stole his phone and posted it. Guess that is an issue over there in Washington. Right Dave Anderson.
              "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

He did respond to my Facebook Message: " Working with a few "new guys" who would et a nice racing package, so they'll get first dibs and some locl fuys for the props. I'll keep you posted though, I'm way behind getting back to inquiries. -Jimi." This was last Friday.

Comment

Do you still have any CSH props for sale? Or does anyone have a competitive prop for sale?
                  Last edited by tim king; 09-12-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X