Mark 55H For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark 55H For Sale

We have assembled one of the engines we purchased last year from Joe Welsh. This engine had the cowls already painted when we purchased the engine and the work done was very nice so we decided to leave the engine red and San Tan. The block is a correct 55H block with the correct pistons, KA7A carbs, flywheel, recoil starter and most of the other parts. What I see as not being correct besides the color is the reproduction serial tag which matches the correct number on the block, the cowls and the saddle. The power head was torn down which revealed all bearings looking like they had just been installed, clean reeds and nice standard bore pistons. I did replace the rings with new NOS rings, new fuel lines, new kill switch (Original style), new gaskets and a new starter sheave cover. I also disassembled the lower unit replaced the needle and ball bearings and seals, replaced the bearing carrier and cone nut. The gears are in very nice condition. The price including a nice steel prop is $3,450. I have the decals for this engine but did not install them in case the buyer wishes to paint the engine the correct green color, they go with the engine. The stainless wrap is in very nice condition. Shipping can be in one piece within a sturdy wood container shipped at our cost. We have shipped engines like this around the world.

David Van Weele
    Aeroliner Race Boats, LLC

Will be putting this engine on Ebay this week.

Comment

Working...
    X