Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 350ccH Lucky 13!

For Sale: 350ccH Lucky 13!
    Boat: 2005 MJR, UIM compliant. National Championships in 2007 and 2012. National High Point Championships 5-6 out of the last 8 years. Won and or podium at multiple USTS races.
    Hardware: Tower, steering hub, pulleys, throttle, Turn fin and bracket, tie backs built by Tietze. Fuel Tank, Battery box, Pipe puller with pneumatic assist built by Malhiot.
    Engine: 2006 VRP. National Championships in 2006, 2007 and 2012. High Point Championships as listed above. MSD ignition or PVL. Great Engine!
    Lower Unit: Konig.

$7500, but will hear offers: Complete ready to race package with best prop. This is the cheapest way to go over 100mph. You have all seen this rig run and it runs well.

$1600. OBO, Boat with hardware and fuel tank (no tower, no MSD).

Zach Malhiot R-13
    Last edited by R13racer; 12-10-2014, 03:27 PM.

Leasing a alky hydro

Zach, that is an original idea, you never know, it actually may work, sign a waiver and go fast, and owner is not liable for anything, payments due on the 1st every month

Comment

This equipment put down the fastest heat at last weekend’s Lawrence Lake race. Just saying… R-13

Comment

I watched you race this rig at depue.it looked very stable and a dream to drive. Are you getting a new hydro for 350cch.oh how long is the boat.

Comment

Please delete this post...

Before my kid sees it, please
          Moby Grape Racing
          "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

brill27: The boat is 12'6", it has carbon and Kevlar cockpit sides (UIM compliant) with rounded tips.

Tony: I tried to set the hook on him last year. I have had some interest in the leasing option. I am still running through the numbers for how that will work. But with all Mike's plane money it should be no problem to buy it out right. I would have to cut you guys a deal because all the boat work I have caused you this year. Zach

Comment

Bump Bump, Ba Ba Ba Bump. Who wants to go fast!?

Comment

New Prices!

Comment

Comment

Great opportunity if you live in the mid-west or east coast and are interested in my boat. I can most likely get it on a trailer heading home from the Stock Nationals. Let me know before it is too late.

Comment

Add this boat with these engines https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/main/so-mod-pro-buy-sell/428174-for-sale-2-350cc-vrp

and Go Racing 350cc Hydro in 2015!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X