No announcement yet.

FS Yamato 80 Prestine Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are killing me..... "You're motor isn't worth anything because it will take a $1000 to make it competitive...... but you should come race it!"

.....here I'll give you a boat for it..."

Like crack dealers... here's a pipe...here's a lighter....

Racing is an addiction. I've kicked this habit a few times in my life. Been clean for years...have a family now...

...so this boat of yours... in the Northwest...

Comment

not worthless

you should be able to get $400 to 500 for it from someone who needs it. It is still raced in 20ss class .
      "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
      No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Myerfire48,

Were are you located, I could use it for another lake racer I am making for one of my son's, as long as it's reasonably priced and your not on the other side of the country were the shipping could kill it.

Bill

Comment

Im in NorCal, Pleasant Hill, SF East Bay

Comment

Still available. Lets see if complete dump price gets this out of my garage. $500, you ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Myerfire48 View Post
              Still available. Lets see if complete dump price gets this out of my garage. $500, you ship.
              That is reasonable if shipping isn't crazy to....?.
              "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
              No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

You mentioned earlier it has no front spray shield.............the original spray shield off that motor is worth more than the motor itself!! Just saying..

The best shot for that engine may be a Modified Racer for 350cc.

Comment

Working...
                X