Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wears LIFELINE?

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...305#post130305

All I saw on the link was an ad? Was there a point? Good stuff, and so is SRP. Was there a big discount I missed?
    I do have to say, my new (to me) lifeline PFD dose not pinch my neck. Nice.
    I know Stock/Mod Outboard is at the bottom of APBA's food chain, but tuff to spend more on safety gear than a boat & motor. Thank God there is still some good used gear around. New stuff is very near the top of my budget though.
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

The guy at Lifline is a jerk! Very hard to deal with and stuff is over rated & over priced. Not to mention he wont stand by his products. SRP is top notch!! They give you a fair deal and they really stand behind there products. You get a knowledgeable person that is frendly and willing to help you out every time. I have to say with my experance with both products SRP has better quality and the price is much better. No one on here will admit this but I will tell it like it is....

Comment

SRP is top's

I ONLY use Security Race Products, they are great and Pat is terrific. I tried a new Lifeline jacket and suit one of my team mates had last year and that was all I needed to know I would stick with SRP. I've used SRP for years with no problems and when I need repairs or service Pat always does it immediately and gets everything back to me so I never miss a race. The new boots look fantastic, I need some before Tabor City in 2 weeks so I better email Pat my size.

Comment

Yes, I Do

I use Lifeline products. I trust my life with them, and they have saved it a couple times. I am not against SRP or anything, just prefer Lifeline. 30 plus years ago when I started racing Lifeline was there protecting me. They are still protecting it today. Hard to argue they don't have the knowledge or experience to not save your life.

For the customer service, I have talked to them and did not run into any bad vibes. In fact the owner was very pelasant and kept me talking more than I anticipated. I can say for a fact, they support grass roots, Mod & Stock outboard racing. In fact, they sponsor a series that runs Mod & Stock outboards only.

Satisfied Customer
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Think about this: As small as the market is, consider yourselves lucky to have a choice.

My experience: I tried a Lifeline jacket. Did not care for it as it was a lot more bulky than what I was used to. I prefer SRP jackets.

Never had a "cut suit" that wasn't from SRP so I can't compare...

Pat is a great guy to deal with if you want SRP products.
            Last edited by David_L6; 04-01-2013, 08:38 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Always had good service from Lifeline. They supported NBRA unselfishly with discounts and with materials to help get new racers (young folks) into the sport. I'd do business with them again.
              Dan

Comment

Safty Gear

Over the years I have used various brands of safety gear and chose Lifeline as the one that best suited my needs. Remember it a personal choice that works best for you. When my son started racing we bought a full lifeline set of safety gear for him. For the folks that were at Lucas when my son got hit in D MOD I believe the Lifeline products kept him from getting hurt badly, only a large black and blue area on his hip.

Now that my Grand Daughter is going to race we again chose a full set of lifeline safety gear. I found that the folks at Lifeline were very helpful and happy to see a new racer come into the sport. As our sport has been shrinking it is great that we have a choice to tailor our needs and personal choices.

Alan

Comment

Working...
                X