Pugh 2004 250cc Hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pugh 2004 250cc Hydro

Well kept 2004 Pugh hydro for sale. This boat is in great shape and has never been flipped, spun-out or "rubbed" in a race. First class paint job and basic hardware (turn fin, handles, steering pulleys, tie-backs, etc). Does not include steering wheel, hub, fuel tank or throttle. Garage kept. The boat is approximatelt 12' 10" in legth and about 36" in width with tunnel in back of boat (typical PRO tunnel). Super 250cc hydro boat for APBA rules. I believe that it could also handle a 350cc with a good set-up and driver. I have no idea if it could be used for large mod classes. Please let me know if you have questions or have an interest. I am asking $3,250 for this superb boat.

Why sell? Considering a new boat.
    Last edited by David Weaver; 10-02-2014, 12:32 PM.
    David Weaver

F-77 Another Photo

Here is another photo.
    Last edited by David Weaver; 10-02-2014, 12:33 PM.
    David Weaver

Comment

Can Add

I can also add a VRP factory tower-housing with pipe slide and brackets.
      David Weaver

Comment

Still For Sale

It is a year later and I just returned from Speedweek at Constantine and DePue. The boat ran great and is competitive. ASKING PRICE has dropped to $2,500. Contact me if you are interested.
        David Weaver

Comment

Pugh 250cc Hydroplane

This boat is still for sale. It incurred a little damage that has been repaired. The boat still runs well and is very stable on the water. Now asking $2,000.

Can add VRP 250 power head also with pipes and tower (need your own lower unit).

This is a fast ride and good boat for someone to enter PRO racing.

Please contact me with any questions.
          David Weaver

Comment

Still For Sale

Just returned from Loch Haven. Boat ran third overall each day against the National Champion and several tough contenders from the northeast.

Need room on the trailer, so price is dropped to $1,750. This is a safe boat that needs to a good home. Too good a boat to sit in the basement.
            David Weaver

Comment

boat could be good for 850mod hydro also , good price for nice hydro

Comment

You've got mail!

Comment

BUMP - The time has come for me to find a Euro Boat. First, I need to find this Pugh a good home. The price for the boat only is $750. It suffered some non-structural wood damage this past weekend and I will leave it to buyer to fix this. I continued to race the boat after a "bump" with another rig in first heat. Will send photographs to interested parties. I will include the turn fin, handles, steering hardware (but will keep hub and steering wheel). Contact me with interest or questions. The boat still drives great, just cannot turn with the new boats on tight courses.
                  David Weaver

Comment

BUMP UP - Can deliver this boat to World Championships in Lake Alfred or to Tabor City. Good boat and a reasonable price.
                    David Weaver

Comment

Still available and can be delivered to Lake Alfred or Tabor City. Classic Pugh, wooden construction primarily with a sound bottom. Reasonably priced!
                      David Weaver

Comment

Including a turn fin!! This is a reasonable way to get into arguably the strongest pro class in East and Midwest. A very stable ride! Can deliver to the race sites mentioned above!!
                        David Weaver

Comment

This good boat is still available and can be delivered to Lake Alfred next week. Asking $750, but will consider Best Offers! Good, safe way to start into 250 hydro. Probably would work for larger Mod Hydro classes as well. Fastest I have seen on GPS is 96.7 MPH testing at DePue. Race set-up consistently runs in the low 90's.
                          David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                          X