Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ajennings4p
    commented on 's reply
    If you need any #s just let me know. can print them for you any size. shoot me a email anytime alex.teamjracing@gmail.com

• Dave Cofone
    replied
    Okay, Sabrina helped me out and got me a two digit number, so I am officially 30-J......

Leave a comment:

• Dave_E71
    replied
    Ya, Dad and Pop started in 1958 in region 4, Tom, Gary and the rest of us since then... At one time we had 11, 12, 31, 41, 51, 61, 71, 81 and 113 (Will and Gary had 1 once or twice.)

Dave
    Last edited by Dave_E71; 01-02-2019, 07:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• runabout333
    replied
    Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
    Many of us have had numbers for years. Our numbers were selected in 1953, by father and his race partner..
    Same with Grandpa Viola & Uncle Bob.. 1951.

Leave a comment:

• Hydro doc
    replied
    Many of us have had numbers for years. Our numbers were selected in 1953, by father and his race partner..

Leave a comment:

• mercsami
    replied
    Dave,yes,you need to contact the APBA office as others have suggested.The numbers in the "J" area would be 10 thru 99 for a two digit number.There are not that many registered APBA members in the "J" area,so I am sure a 2 digit number will be available.
    Last edited by mercsami; 01-01-2019, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Howie Nichols
    replied
    Dave - Sabrina is the one who can help you once they get back from the Holidays.

Leave a comment:

• A/B Speedliner
    replied
    Why call tomorrow, it is a national holiday, New Years not many places will be open????

Leave a comment:

• Dave Cofone
    replied
    I called as soon as I read these responses. The APBA is closed for the holiday but I left my member number and a detailed message. I'll call again on Tue. and again if need be on Wed. Thanks for the help.....I LOVE this forum....awesome help and advice.

Leave a comment:

• dwhitford
    replied
    Dave, did you try any one-digit numbers? I got my 7 in VA on the 1st request and still retain it. And while living in New York, I had 6. And in NC, I finally earned a 1.

Leave a comment:

• ScatCat
    replied
    You can call the main office and talk to the nice lady. Tell her you would like a two digit number and give her some options and she can look them up in a different DBase. Had the same issue. Ended up with the exact number I wanted. Apparently actual DB and online DB aren’t connected. Should call within a day or two of registering online or they will process online number request.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Cofone
    started a topic Picking a racing number

Picking a racing number

So I went to join APBA as a SO racing member and all went well until I had to pick a number. Every number I picked was not available.......literally every 2 digit number.....sooooo it was onto 3 digits. I finally found one that works for me but now I am wondering how I am supposed to fit the letter J and 3 digits into such a small area. Pretty much every boat I have sen has a two digit number. Did I mess up or is this acceptable....?
Working...
X