Lock Haven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Haven

Many many thanks to Delaware Valley for an outstanding weekend despite the rain & cold
    Scott runs the ramp like a Marine Drill Sargent- I LOVE IT
    Dave Briesacker worked tirelessly all weekend taking care of all the rescue/corner boats and every last little thing that needed done
    I have huge respect for him and the rest of the DV club in general
    What a fantastic weekend
    When the Runne's pulled in with their big inboard during the pot luck dinner Sun night the place went wild- They drove all the way from Canada just to be there

I feel so incredibly blessed to be a small part of this wonderful thing called boat racing
    Things are finally turning around for me a little bit- I continue to be astounded and amazed at the brute strength of my Runnecraft
    Seems like the rougher the water the better it likes it
    Thank you again to EVERYONE who helped with Lock Haven this year- Incl the wonderful town of Lock Haven PA that goes way overboard for us
    Speaking of going overboard I promise to not turn right so hard next year pulling back into the ramp
    George & Moxie
    522-P

What class of Inboard do the Runne's have?
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• j hydro racer
      j hydro racer commented
      Editing a comment
      Dylan currently runs 2.5 in the HRL circuit

Cool.... How many races are on the HRL Circuit... and what does HRL stand for?

What brand of boat is it? 2.5 is a great class.

Thanks.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• j hydro racer
      j hydro racer commented
      Editing a comment
      HRL stands for hydroplane racing league, based out of valleyfield. There are ten races on the HRL circuit, most include all classes, they run 2.5, 2500(more experienced 2.5 drivers, 350(5L) and GP. It's been a fun year crewing for Dylan as he's been having a successful rookie year.

http://hrlhydroplane.com/en/#

George, It's a real pleasure to have you in the family. You always have a big smile on your face and it is a great reminder of how unique this sport is. We are all very fortunate to have this special bond. Also it was fun to finally watch you race your boat, you've got a future (61 yr. old) kid!

Comment

Thank you John but I turned 62 last Wed
      I feel like I'm 26- I can still bang out 50 pushups no problem
      Trouble is I act like I'm about 12
      522-P

Comment

• fbref5269
        fbref5269 commented
        Editing a comment
        62 huh, come join us in the bmod class, you'll be the youngest racer in the class in region 3 and 4. i call it the aarp class
    Working...
    X