Out of the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the garage

Made it out of the garage for the first time at the APBA Winter Nationals, in Castle Rock WA. Silver lake on Friday for two test runs. It helps to be pitting next to US 1. Needed help when gear foot fell off, and took out the drive coupler on the 302. Thank you. Saturday started in 20SSH, with 2 elimination heats and 2 final heats. Missed a bouy in the first final, and finished the second final. Sunday ran Novice C, with a finish in the first heat, and jumped the start in the second heat. Sure had fun after a winter of projects. Time to mention a big thank you to every one who helped. Every racer helped me without even asking. Next event will be Newberg for me. Thanks to S.B. for the Photos. Also picked up some great pics from MR. Gleason. Thanks again.

Nice looking boat........... I watched you run.

Dean Hobart..........................................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Read your post and what a good one it is. I liked the part of pitting by US 1. I'm glad you got to see why many of us across the country do race boats. It's things just like your post. We all help each other no matter where you race or what category. Have a great season and by the way great pics of your boat it looks great!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X