• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like region 11 is on the upswing....pretty cool to see it happening

Comment

• 1100-one
      1100-one commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope so to Dave. But not in the Pro Category though. But anymore boats and races they add is a win down here

Doing well Tim .Yes Mike sent me a message as we still are in touch. The one he was selling here was tge 2nd or 3rd addition. The original boat was a Sorenson with Benson 3 cylender. That's was sold and Mike built an Apel or a Pugh Can't Remember.

Comment

Todd, Not sure the year...Maybe 96 or 97 Kevin Fitzgerald got the one that had the water marks painted on it with the 3cyl with the crazy bent pipes
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

• 1100-one
        1100-one commented
        Editing a comment
        That's who it was Wayne the name I couldn't remember. That boat won many races. Steve Benson had an awesome combo. When Mike sold tgat we thought he was nuts. Then Steve built him another motor and we'll records were falling. The pipes were called snail pipes to us

Todd was it you are your brother that stopped to help RJ when one of his boats flew off the trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by tim king View Post
        Todd was it you are your brother that stopped to help RJ when one of his boats flew off the trailer?
        Nope that was me HWY 99 was on my way home from work. I thought no way. Tim Dwer was there as well

Comment

Yeah hell of a way to check out your boat for durability. If it would have been a wooden boat it probably would have disintegrated.He said he was running around panicking and then you'll never guess who drove up.He had that boat fixed in no time.

Comment

Hey Todd, and anyone else who wants to check out some old and new videos. All this is new to me however I think if you go to one of my videos and hit subscribe you can watch 70 boat racing videos Iv'e uploaded.Iv'e been loading one a day for a while. Who knows if I keep it up I might even get good at it??????????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gskRTnoeEhA

Comment

Hey Todd, and anyone else who wants to check out some old and new videos. All this is new to me however I think if you go to one of my videos and hit subscribe you can watch 70 boat racing videos Iv'e uploaded.Iv'e been loading one a day for a while. Who knows if I keep it up I might even get good at it??????????????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gskRTnoeEhA
              Thanks for the heads up. And anytime you see a boat racer in need I know no matter where they would stop to help. Yes RJ was a bit steamed but in no time the boat was on the truck. What was funny now was the patrolman wasnt worried about what happened butmore into the boats.And it was great to see RJ and Wally considering the circumstance
              Last edited by 1100-one; 02-11-2016, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Tim- Nice video of Shadow Cliffs. Liked the 350 hydro with Jesse. At the start of it Mark Borger in the yellow boat followed by my brother Tim. But the best race is tge last you show 1100r lol

Comment

Working...
                X