Stock Outboard Video Contest - Deadline 12/31/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Outboard Video Contest - Deadline 12/31/15

Enter your best boat racing video for a chance to Win!
    Deadline 12/31/15

Mostly just for fun and exposure of our sport but I'm working on a little "Booty Bag" for the winner - Your likes / shares / views / comments / "engagement" = more to talk about with potential sponsors (More Booty?)

Fralick Racing
    Gleason Racing / Sponsonhead
    Charles Dawley / Top O' Michigan
    Adams Racing / Johnny Adams

Details Here: Iboatrace.com 2015 video contest

Like us on Facebook: Iboatrace.com

I put a contest entry vid on 'ibr' but can't confirm it's there.
    https://youtu.be/buCeCSdeR-o
    My 1st 1st, after 5 seasons 28-J gets lucky! Fall Millville '13 CSH [nobody more surprised than me].
    -In case it didn't arrive
    Team Tower

Comment

We're up to 8 entries and Rockstar Energy Drink has generously offered some prizes!

Check it out for yourself: http://iboatrace.com/

Thank you: Hydroracer.net

Comment

Thanks for your efforts!
        Fralick Racing
        Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

12 Official Entries and a little swag bag courtesy of Rockstar Energy Drinks. I call that success for my very limited spare time and our first little contest. The contest drove some numbers to the web site that are minuscule by web standards but could be the start of something significant for in terms of exposure for our niche sport. It's been fun, thanks for the entries. Keep viewing, liking, sharing your favorite videos this week to "vote". Winners will be declared at the end of this week.

Comment

I just arranged the videos loosly on "about" how many views / likes / shares / comments I've seen so far. Continue to view / like / share and comment to "vote" for your favorite from now through Sunday; when winners will be determined.

iboatrace.com

Comment

Working...
            X