302SSH and 2013 Racer Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 302SSH and 2013 Racer Schools

We are working on a promo video for the new 302 Super Stock Hydro and would like to include information on any and all clubs that intend to put on a racer school in 2013. The APBA website seems to be a bit lacking in this area so we need your help. If your club is putting on a racer school in 2013 or you know of one that is, please post that information here as soon as you can so as to meet the publication deadline of - as soon as possible.

What we need to know is

The clubs name
    The clubs web address where more information can be found
    Any other pertinent contact info a prospect would need to find their way to live person with the information they need
    Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Bsoa

The Badger State Outboard Association will be holding 2 driving schools in the 2013 season. The first one in Pell Lake, WI on Memorial Day weekend, and the second in Mukwonago, WI in September. See the Badger State website, bsoa.net, and/or contact Jesse Swain at 920-979-3725, jesseandrewswain@gmail.com.
    Team Red

Comment

Thank you Jesse

Is this the graphic you would like assocated?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	BSOA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	349301
      Raymond

Have you or your team set up a social network page yet? Do your part to expose and promote the sport when you’re not racing and create a presence online today.

Comment

Soa

SOA will be holding at least one driver school this year...usually at Silver Lake Eatonville towards the end of August. Also, will possibly hold another one in mid July at American Lake outside of Tacoma. Seattleoutboard.org is the website we use....you may also want to include CORA in the video....thanx.

Comment

Thanks Dave,

Please confirm the graphic shown below is the correct version to use. I am also working on an way to share the product on limited bases for preveiw before we go public, more to follow soon. This is what I will be working on while we are waiting for the outcome of the National Meeting and the final go-ahead.

Name:	SOA LOGO 1.jpg
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	349302

Are you saying CORA is putting on a RS this year or do you have anouther angle in mind?
          Raymond

Comment

Graphic

Raymond- That's the one... Thanks
            Team Red

Comment

Mrc

Marine Racing Club is planning on having a driving school in Rochelle, IL.
              I will need to get the dates.

Thanks!
              Mike

Comment

Mike,

Is Marine Racing Club (MRC) and BOSA one in the same or a closely collaborative partnership of two distinctly separate clubs. Somehow I was under the understanding they were one in the same.

Please confirm the graphic shown below is the correct one

Name:	4878544.jpg
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	349303
                Raymond

Comment

mrc

that is it Raymond. BSOA and MRC are 2 seperate clubs that work together. BSOA is in Wisconsin and MRC in northern IL. Perhaps people get confused because MRC uses BSOA's equipment as we do not have our own.

Driver's school at Rochelle, IL June 21-23.
                  Last edited by BP125V; 01-02-2013, 10:49 AM.
                  Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

Cora

Cora is our sister club based in Portland.....they help us with driver's school etc. I do not think they will be doing their own. Dave

Comment

Working...
                    X