No announcement yet.

Merc in Stock A Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also like the concept of Scott Reed's idea on allowing the Mercs to run in A locally. Great idea Scott!
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

A to run locally only??

Ok --so Joe racer runs his merc in region 1 and has 14 races . your saying he cant go to the Nationals ? BS.. Keep the merc in A -

Comment

Slow the J's down, increase entries

If "Joe" aka AJ-merc racer" and his dad (old D racer) want to truck on out to the Nats, the kid ought to be able to run the Merc for the experience if nothing else.

While were at it, I think the J class is going too fast. Maybe we need to slow it down a little, like back to 36-38. Let it run AX weights. My boy says DAD... NO!! It's too boring as it is. I (Dad) respond... "speed is relative, it's boring because of a lack of entries". He tends to agree on that point. Kids aren't stupid.. they know finishing 3rd in a 3 boat heat is still last. Slowing the class down might just result in a few more OMC entries by people who can't afford the $4000 bucks for a Merc. Think about that.

Comment

Hummmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
          I also like the concept of Scott Reed's idea on allowing the Mercs to run in A locally. Great idea Scott!
          Hey Howie
          If the concept is for the drivers to run for no points wouldn't be fair for the sponsoring clubs not to charge any entry fees for these participants also???

I had 2mph on you at Jesup, maybe you should be out testing and not wearing yourself out on HR

I don't think Troy gave you the good wheel!!!!

Matt

Comment

Matt

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
            Hey Howie
            If the concept is for the drivers to run for no points wouldn't be fair for the sponsoring clubs not to charge any entry fees for these participants also???

I had 2mph on you at Jesup, maybe you should be out testing and not wearing yourself out on HR

I don't think Troy gave you the good wheel!!!!

Matt
            Matt,

Maybe you should try buying some of your own equipment to race!

We'll make sure you don't have two on Howie next year.

Comment

Ouch baby................

Originally posted by reed28n View Post
              Matt,

Maybe you should try buying some of your own equipment to race!

We'll make sure you don't have two on Howie next year.
              All my owners seem to love my employment contracts!! As for Howie picking up 2mph..........sounds like you now have a good reason to head south for a couple weeks this winter for some R&R. Funny how things work out sometimes!!

Comment

Watch it Matt!

Team Reed, Join us or Die!
                Attached Files

Comment

Matt,

2 MPH??? hmmmmm.... I have a couple of short film footage clips from Jesup now (thanks Pete!) that appears like you had a little on him, but not quite that much (or Chip C. for that matter)!! lol

P.S. It was a helluvalotta racing with Howie though wasn't it?

CJ
                  111-Z

Comment

???????????

Originally posted by roperz111 View Post

Matt,

2 MPH??? hmmmmm.... I have a couple of short film footage clips from Jesup now (thanks Pete!) that appears like you had a little on him, but not quite that much (or Chip C. for that matter)!! lol

P.S. It was a helluvalotta racing with Howie though wasn't it?

CJ
                    111-Z
                    Heck
                    Maybe it was you who had 2mph on him. Lol. It was fun though with all the CSH's running. I believe CSH was the biggest class their! I know Howie will get it rolling soon!!

Comment

Big Words.....

Originally posted by 14J View Post
                      Team Reed, Join us or Die!
                      from a guy that raced what 3 times last season if that! Back off Matt D. Team Reed........or I may have to come visit you.:bond::
                      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Matt & Earl,
                        Don't forget I am now part of Team Reed......

And Matt, I figure the rig isn't to bad for running it twice, with a crappy 102 Troy sold me and at least 50 (probably closer to 70) lbs overweight. The foot now has the right seal in it so I can run any prop, it has a new prop shaft and has been profiled - all by Cronk, so it will be better/faster already and thats without testing!

To top it all off this was only my 2nd race in a Stock since 1994?? Look out, were gearing up for you
                        444-B now 4-F
                        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
                          from a guy that raced what 3 times last season if that! Back off Matt D. Team Reed........or I may have to come visit you.:bond::
                          Earl I go races that count (in my mind at least), winternationals, divisionals, nationals. Where were you, in Canada

Bugger off before I kick your little you know what as well

Comment

This is some of the best s*** talking I've seen on here since FastEddie and Racer-X, keep up the entertainment.

Comment

Howie.............

Originally posted by Howie Nichols View Post
                              Matt & Earl,
                              Don't forget I am now part of Team Reed......

And Matt, I figure the rig isn't to bad for running it twice, with a crappy 102 Troy sold me and at least 50 (probably closer to 70) lbs overweight. The foot now has the right seal in it so I can run any prop, it has a new prop shaft and has been profiled - all by Cronk, so it will be better/faster already and thats without testing!

To top it all off this was only my 2nd race in a Stock since 1994?? Look out, were gearing up for you
                              Ok, ok ok...........i concede to all your points except the 70 pounds!! Can't wait to see ya lose that over the winter. If you do lose it i bet Troy will come off the good engine for you!!

Comment

Big guys think they are tough.....

Great Troy now pick on Canada! Howie I don't sweat you either! Don't make me sell my stuff for a new CSH & DSH rig, whatever you dudes are pretending to race these days! Remember, I don't always have to be wet to be Dangerous!

Oh yea Merc in A.
                                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
                                X