Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roll Call 45ss Nationals (stock) Seside Or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It Was Pulled Off... COOL

It was great to see 8 45's racing in Region 10. Congrats to everyone in CORA who made this National event happen.

The second heat was some of the best racing I have seen in a while. You could have thrown a bucket of water and hit the first four boats at the finish line.

Hey Zach Malhiot... did that make you a convert??!!! Congrats on your first 45 ride. You looked great.

Thanks to all.

Did anyone video that second heat? I would be interested in getting a copy.

Thanks,

Deano............................................
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

$$$

Congrats to the top three - Dave Losvar has the credits for all of you - He should post them to your account if you have one with us - if not just give him a call. $250 - 1st $150 2nd $100 3rd.

Nice work getting 8 boats - a "Team Effort"

Greg Jacobsen
      Sea-Way Marine Inc.

Comment

Thanks Again Greg, that was very generous of you. We all appreciated it.

Jason

Comment

That happens to be the same weekend as the UIM World Championships in Trenton Michigan. I hope some of the California boats show up here as well.
          Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

45ss

As a stock comm. I was very impressed with the 45 class last weekend....Sunday's racing was some of the best tunnel boat racing I have ever seen. Good job Jason. And....the region 10 inboard club actually charged you guys for using scales? No way.......

Comment

Pretty Silly

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
              As a stock comm. I was very impressed with the 45 class last weekend....Sunday's racing was some of the best tunnel boat racing I have ever seen. Good job Jason. And....the region 10 inboard club actually charged you guys for using scales? No way.......
              Thanks Dave!

In keeping positive...I was happy that we had a scale to use, thats why I thanked them, but yes they did. Cora or Mike took care of it.

Comment

Originally posted by wsmith0607 View Post
                That happens to be the same weekend as the UIM World Championships in Trenton Michigan. I hope some of the California boats show up here as well.
                I know of two teams from the Left Coast that are finalizing plans to Trenton. They are both known to be very fast as well.
                sigpic

http://social.apba.org/

Comment

Great to see

Once again thanks to all the 45s that showed up, and a huge congratulations to Jason for getting that bunch of cats hearded into one pen (or parking lot in this case). That 2nd heat really was one of the best races in a while. It was also good to see a lot of the hotshots in the game going head to head.
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Working...
                  X