Flats racing in Spokane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flats racing in Spokane

I have been asked to investigate if anyone in our area is contemplating racing their flats. I do have a boat that I can throw together to make a 3 boat class. Don't know details of a sanctioning club but I am sure if we had the boats we could resume racing. I prefer the GPS limited class since so many different engine-hulls are in the area but a competitive heat would require those top speed limits to be fair.
    Any haters out there with a rebuttal?
    WE HAVE BEEN INVITED! by SLORA and probably NBRA. How about a limited schedule of 2 or more weekends? I will consider returning if I can get two other boats committed. Boyd

PM me for my new phone numbers.
    Attached Files

Boyd
    What is the story on Spokane races? Dates and places. Who is going to head it up? More INFO? Dick

Comment

Hi there

Race dates? Go onto Slora web site and look up Ione and Waites. That is the only interesting site to us frew remaining Mohicans! Burley is my hope which is the next to last weekend in June. How is it going over in GREEN Land? Now go fry me some Chicken! Got the old boat's bottom in primer and the orange is gone so now just some clear to be shot overall and a flipping onto the trailer it goes. I actually opened my wallet for some performance enhancing parts! Blower stays off until the allow them in some sort of Nostalgia class. So we will see. IF YOU ACTUALLY DROVE YOUR BOAT CLOSE TO A ORANGE CONE, WE COULD GO OUT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST NOSTALGIA KRR EVENT EVER!!! But that would mean you would have to actually get it WET and find a lifejacket and brain bucket !!! Not being mean or anything, love you like a brother but would this ever happen? Likely NOT!

Comment

The SLORA Clarkston, Washington race site would welcome the Flats if you have a field. July 20-21.

Comment

Why thanks

Is this the same site tried the last time? On an Island? Great place for us! Didn't like the scolding I got when all 6 of us trailered in right at Drivers Meeting time. Some of us work fridays! Great time even if we blew up two boat motors! Yes, we have a field of 4 right now without the SEs. Can't speak for them since i sold mine. I will keep this date in mind. I can tell you we don't want trophies or points, just water and buoys! We have a newbie who lives in Lewiston by the name of Rick. He would help anytime and a good guy.

Comment

Boyd,
            Same location as before. You have your own designated pit area and camping spots adjacent to the launch area. We will soon launch a pre-registration paypal web portal via the slora.com site. This should help, but advanced registration needs to be completed by the day prior to racing (Friday). A late fee assessed after 8:30 am on the day of event. All drivers must attend the drivers meeting scheduled for 10am. This is a sanctioning Safety requirement. Please get me in touch with Rick or any questions to 208-503-2717 or maverickracing@q.com

Comment

Boyd,

It would be really great to see you guys again. It's been a while.

WHEN you come to a race I need to you to fill me in on the story about "Charlie Ikestead".

-George-
              Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe not

Well, I wanted to return to racing.... My tow car was totalled out last week! And my back can't put the final coat of clear on the boat, so, don't plan on harassing me anytime soon, Mr. Dirt!

Comment

Heck

I can't even go and watch, my singing group are performing in the Convention Center that weekend! Wish me luck.

Comment

Good luck Jerk!
                    Blue Thunder 55U - Sharky 97R
                    sigpic

Comment

Here we come....

Waites Lake in two weeks! Flats return! My 22 foot v-drive is available IF anyone wants a tow boat that can tow a flat full of H2O! Or tie onto it so it won't sink into the abiss!

Comment

Working...
                      X