LaveyCraft Circle boat For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaveyCraft Circle boat For Sale

This boat belongs to customer of my Dad, it is in Lake Havasu,Az. It is a complete Vintage Super Stock boat the owner is asking $5000 for the boat less engine, there is also a vintage SS engine for another $5000.
    The boat was raced by Don Sperling back in the day.
    Dad has more picture printed and will be in Spokane at the boat show Jan 31 -Feb 6 at the Nordic boat display, if anybody is interested in the boat.
    the owner of the boat can be reached at rexcraft1@netzero.com
    Attached Files

Yup

This is Don Smellings' Lavey named 'Defiance'. He was 'defiant' since Julian would not sell him a competitive Beisemeyer at the time! This boat was made especially for Don at NO Charge! Don is a great guy and recently sold it to the guy selling now. I think Larry Cobb laid up this boat and that is a Jamie Jamison paint job (Honcho)!

Geek, get on this!

Comment

Nice ride.
      sigpic

Comment

yup

I have additional pictures I can email anyone from the Northwest and I know how to get the boat up here for some gas money! You need to act now before this barn find is gone! I would even consider helping a new Nostalgia Racer with what I know about Laveys; kinda special to our family. This is the same brand Robin drove to 2 Championships and is set up way better than hers. I also have original owner info to share if interested. You can call me after 7 pm to chat weekdays or anytime on the weekend. Dont let this boat go to California! Please

Comment

you had better hurry!

If any of you guys are on the fence, you might want to make the call. I talked to a Lavey Guy on the east coast and He seemed very interested. He already has a Sidewinder. and is looking for another boat. call Rex at Rexcraft boats in Mesa 480 396 3455

Comment

the boat has been sold!

Comment

Working...
            X