K-28 'Epidemic'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-28 'Epidemic'

See post below: Got the Old Girl Home for added K-28 info and pictures.

Hey Ror

Pictures of that biach. Post a shot of its tack, I know you have that! Just hit the attaching clip........^ load the photo and its attached. So simple even a jerk can do it

Comment

Cant Remember,

have I posted these yet.....more of our Outlaws messing around:
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple of your tach

Proof

parts

Bringing it home parked in motel parking lot Polson MT
        sigpic

Comment

Couple more, crappy pics in daylight, camera spent too much time under water at Newport holding boats

Jerk In A Circle

Old Sanger

New Sanger
          sigpic

Comment

Found this today. Im thinking this may be the same boat. This was in the July 1991 issue of Hot Boat.

Anyone know any of these people???
            sigpic

Comment

Is

everyone prepared for more? FiveO can tell more but it seems this craft never saw circle racing but some drag racing!! Now the loading ramp story relating to the boats name might be worth repeating for entertainment value....'The ***** is Back'.....I didnt say it, the guy she beat did! Seems this boat and its girl driver terrorized the locals at a Montana lake more than once! Thanks for the tach, we'll put it on the shelf for later.

Comment

So, I take the family to Montana for a little get away. Before I left I find a Revenge on Craigslist and leave a message. While shopping in Whitefish I get a call from the guy with the boat. Still not convinced he really had a Revenge I some how get my wife to agree to go 240 miles out of the way with a four year old and newborn. When I get there I find the boat really is a Revenge and make a deal to buy it. So the whole 240 miles I made my wife promises I could never keep, then she saw the deck of the boat that was going to follow us home, “The ***** Is Back”. That alone cost me two more days of broken promises.

So I track down the almost original owner. As he is telling me about the boat that is in the add above I am getting more and more convinced that the boat I got is the same one in the magazine pic. As he is telling me stories, I asked about paint. He told me his daughter drove the boat the most and she enjoyed beating up on boats on the river in Great Falls, MT. He went on to tell me she went on the river, had her way with a couple boats and went back to the ramp, as she shut the boat down she overheard one of the guys say “the ***** is back”. So her and her husband had the boat painted and had that painted on the deck.

If I had that story from the beginning, it may have only cost me a couple broken promises to the wife, at least its an understandable story.
                sigpic

Comment

Jerk needs all the tachs everyone can donate. His last boat had 4. Two in dash 1 on steering post and one in deck pod. None of them worked. But they filled up all the HOLES. What he really needs is a mech tach out of a Kenworth Truck 0-3000 RPM.
                  Dave over and out!!

Comment

Originally posted by E-MOTION View Post
                    Jerk needs all the tachs everyone can donate. His last boat had 4. Two in dash 1 on steering post and one in deck pod. None of them worked. But they filled up all the HOLES. What he really needs is a mech tach out of a Kenworth Truck 0-3000 RPM.
                    Ouch, Wow its gonna be a long winter
                    sigpic

Comment

Leave your hammer and chisel home

Originally posted by E-MOTION View Post
                      Jerk ................ What he really needs is a mech tach out of a Kenworth Truck 0-3000 RPM.
                      Well Mr. D-Motion............doesnt he say the sweetest things!
                      Quite possibly, what Dave really needs next year is someone who wants to race with him, and take note: you figured wrong Dave! Insulting me over the Winter WONT neccessarily bring me out to race you! I may just go drag racing!

Comment

man with hammer

Tech inspecter next spring will be issued ball peen hammer with instuction sheet. I'm sure with with all the training boyds gonna get this winter with his new prodject will see him carrying Hammer and clipboard around.
                        Dave over and out!!

Comment

And

Your point is.........

Comment

Not being a jerk or anything youll figure it out in a few mounths or so!!!!! If I can be of any HELP you know were to find me. In my world its a sharpened slag HAMMER . A blind man can find delamation in a Plastic boat with a baby ball peen Hammer unless he is deaf. Dave over and out
                            Last edited by E-MOTION; 12-02-2009, 12:19 AM.
                            Dave over and out!!

Comment

More

from our cell:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X