Rockaway beach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockaway beach?

Wasn't there a race this weekend? Haven't heard or seen anything yet?

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Check out Outboard Drivers Association on facebook for a few pics
      Keith Kampen

Comment

Rockaway was a blast! I enjoyed seeing and cahooting with many. You guys are the best! I feel so fortunate to be part of this fine family. I can hardly wait for Grove. I hope I can make all the close races, but with these three cats, it's an opportuntity. Maybe I ought to be like Dudley and get a pig. Good on for Trent getting his motor running. I always wanted to run runabout, but don't have the fortitude to do it. I left right after C-stock Hydro on Sunday. Had some visiting with some folks up in Branson. It was fun, I bet Grove will be a blast too. Mark your calandars for that weekend, it ought to be exciting!

Melissa
        (the better looking half of O-49!)

Comment

Yes Bryan there was, where were you ? You need to come to a few races ! Stay in the loop ! SHort story is, we put on a GREAT race, and had a GREAT time doing it. As always, the townsfolks were super accomodating with their sponsoships, and friendly to all. We had a blast !
          Dave Mason
          Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Hope to see you folks all in Arkansas again for Buzz on Pigeon Creek! Same blue shirt and straw hat I see. Change the oil in that thing!

Comment

Working...
            X