D mod / E Mod package deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D mod / E Mod package deal

For Sale:: all of our racing gear which include 3 boats, one C mod, 2 D mods ( E mod), three 44 mercs,1 40 merc all fresh with very low mileage and ready to go.. Two towers and a merc gear foot and Bass foot.. Starter and two sets of drivers suits.. Three boat trailers, 20 foot enclosed trailer with electric tongue lift and inside lights.. Two props.. three helmets.. and some spare parts.. Did I mention this is a PACKAGE deal.. All or nothing.. will not separate... Make an offer that can't be refused..
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Great deal for someone.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Bump good deal for Christmas

Comment

over due for a bump

Comment

willing to consider any reasonable offer

Comment

OK I will start the bidding off at 4000.00

Comment

Well we have had a discussion and have decided to hold on to our equipment for now.. Daughter still likes to do it and I still get a thrill even if I do turn 64 this year so we may do a couple races a year if I can find some help.. It is hard lugging these boats around at race sites.. Plus we have a lot more invested than offered..

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                Well we have had a discussion and have decided to hold on to our equipment for now.. Daughter still likes to do it and I still get a thrill even if I do turn 64 this year so we may do a couple races a year if I can find some help.. It is hard lugging these boats around at race sites.. Plus we have a lot more invested than offered..
                Good idea for now.
                "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
                No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Mike,
                  We are always there to help if you come to an NBRA race.
                  Alam

Comment

Working...
                  X