Jack Kaemmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Kaemmer

It's with heavy heart to share that Jack Kaemmer has passed away. Everyone's support and prayers have been amazing and we are so thankful for our boat racing family. As arrangements are made, we'll be sure to update. Love, Nicole

RIP Jack. You were always fun to be around and talk to. Our sympathy to the entire family.

The Nichols
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Jack............

Tim called me yesterday and gave me the news. Jack will be extremely missed in our boat racing family. He and I banged heads on occasion, but it never made me lose the respect he deserved. We have lost a great friend. Jackie and the entire family are in our prayers and thoughts.

Comment

We are so sorry to hear the news.
        Jack, see you at the finish line, RIP.
        Bill & Joyce

Comment

I am so sorry to here of Jack's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you Jackie. God Speed Jack.

Comment

Marty & Jack

Just a few weeks ago Marty & now Jack. We all met in the mid-fifty's at the Midwest Power Boat Ass'n Races. A little known fact was that Jack was the factory driver for Pabst boats ( a very completive boat in the mid 50')

My deepest sympathy for Jackie and the rest of Jack's family. See you in the 1st turn guys.

Comment

i remember jack when title series just started .great guy.jack and jackie were always together. our thoughts and prayers are with you all . the larose family

Comment

dear jackie and family
                was so sorry to learn of jacks passing. i was very glad that i got to know him when i started running title series races. he always had that great smile.
                i will miss seeing him at the races. my deepest sympathy to the family for the loss of jack.
                sincerely
                john

Comment

Jack

Sorry to here abouy Jack's passing

Kirby Pabst

Comment

Working...
                  X